Are you having a difficult time changing the alarm volume on your iPhone? It may seem like a small issue, but it can cause significant frustration when you are unable to adjust the alarm volume as needed. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to change alarm volume on an iPhone and why it is essential to know this feature.
First, go to ‘Settings.’
Next, tap on ‘Sounds & Haptics.’
Scroll down to find the ‘Ringer and Alerts’ section and adjust the slider to increase or decrease the volume level. Alternatively, you can use the volume buttons on the side of your iPhone to adjust the volume level.
For those who prefer to learn through visual instruction, we recommend watching this video tutorial:
Below is an infographic that provides a step-by-step guide on how to change alarm volume:
Meet Sarah. She loves her iPhone, but one morning, she overslept and missed an important meeting because the alarm was too soft. The issue was that she didn’t know how to change the alarm volume on her phone. After doing some research, Sarah discovered that she could change the alarm volume by going to the ‘Settings’ app and adjusting the ‘Ringer and Alerts’ volume slider. Since then, Sarah has been able to adjust the alarm volume without any issues.
If you are looking for new alarm clock apps, here are our top recommendations:
- Alarmy: This app forces you to complete a task, such as taking a picture of a particular object, to turn off the alarm.
- Sleep Cycle: This app provides sleep analysis, alarm customizations, and a feature that wakes you up during your lightest sleep phase.
- Wake Alarm Clock: This app features gesture-based controls, customization options, and pleasant sounds to help you wake up.
To adjust the alarm volume within these apps, you can refer to the app’s settings and adjust the volume slider accordingly.
Here are some common issues people may encounter when changing the alarm volume and their solutions:
- Silent mode: If your iPhone is in silent mode, the alarm will not make any sound. To disable silent mode, flip the switch on the side of your iPhone.
- Volume slider: If the volume slider within the ‘Ringer and Alerts’ section is grayed out, it may be because your iPhone is currently playing audio or is in use by another app. To change the volume, pause the audio or close the app using your iPhone.
Being able to change alarm volume on an iPhone is an essential skill that can help prevent oversleeping and other unwanted outcomes. This article provided you with a step-by-step guide, video tutorial, infographic, narrative approach, product roundup, and troubleshooting tips to ensure that you can adjust the alarm volume on your iPhone with ease.