Evolution is a fundamental aspect of the Pokemon world. As a Pokemon trainer, you’ll face many challenges on your journey to create the ultimate team. One of the most exciting moments is seeing your Pokemon evolve into something stronger and more capable. In Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, evolving Salandit into Salazzle is a popular goal among trainers. This guide will provide you with tips and strategies to help you achieve this evolution milestone.
5 Essential Tips for Evolving Salandit into Salazzle in Pokemon: Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
Before delving into the specific steps required to evolve Salandit into Salazzle, let’s first examine five essential tips:
Tip 1: Leveling up to 33 as a female Salandit
Salazzle is a unique Pokemon in that it can only be female. Therefore, your Salandit must also be female to evolve. Once you have a female Salandit, level it up to 33, and it will evolve into Salazzle.
Tip 2: Using a Rare Candy strategically
Using a Rare Candy on Salandit is another way to speed up the evolution process. Save it until you’ve reached level 32 or 33 then use it to trigger the evolution into Salazzle.
Tip 3: Using an Adrenaline Orb to boost wild battles
Getting Salandit to level 33 quickly can be a bit of a challenge. In areas where Salandit and Salazzle spawn in the wild, using an Adrenaline Orb can increase the frequency of Pokemon calling for backup. This, in turn, gives you more opportunities to battle and level up your Salandit.
Tip 4: Taking advantage of the S.O.S. battle system
The S.O.S. battle system opens up even more opportunities to level up your Salandit and increase its chances of evolving. When you use Adrenaline Orb, Salandit may call for help during battle. This can include other Salandit. When these S.O.S battles happen, it does not reset the chain of Salandit your battling. So earning extra exp while waiting for a Salandit with hidden ability makes it easy to reach level 33.
Tip 5: Ensuring that your Salandit has a high Sp. Atk stat
Salazzle excels in special attacks so it’s important to get your Salandit’s Special Attack stat as high as possible before it evolves. Make sure you choose the nature that fits Salandit’s stats so it has a higher Sp. Attack to start off.
The Ultimate Guide to Evolving Salandit into Salazzle
The ultimate guide to evolving Salandit into Salazzle is a step-by-step guide that will detail the process of evolving your Salandit into Salazzle. It includes a more detailed explanation of the evolution process and requirements than the essential tips section.
The key to evolving Salandit into Salazzle is making sure it’s levelled up to level 33 and that it’s a female. Once both of these factors are met, it will automatically evolve. It should not be holding an Everstone or have any other restrictions which block evolution.
There are some bonuses to consider during the battle, to help increase your chances of evolving Salandit:
- If Salandit is holding a Flame Orb during its evolution, it’ll evolve into Salazzle with the Corrosion ability, which allows her to poison any type of Pokemon.
- If you caught Salandit during the day, its evolved form, Salaszza, will be in a different pose than if you caught it at night.
If you’ve already caught Salandit, you can take it to the Move Reminder in the Pokemon Center. Teach it moves that will help it defeat types it is weak against such as Ground- and Rock-type Pokemon.
Mastering the Evolution of Salandit: A Beginner’s Guide
Mastering the evolution of Salandit can be a challenge. Therefore, Here’s a beginner’s guide to help you through the process:
- Catch a female Salandit. This is important because only female Salandit will evolve into Salazzle.
- Train Salandit until it reaches level 33. Level it up by using it in battles or by using Rare Candy.
- Ensure that it has a high Sp. Attack stat.
- Once Salandit is a female and levelled up to 33, it will evolve into Salazzle.
Common mistakes to avoid
- Not catching a female Salandit.
- Forgetting to train Salandit and raising its Sp. Attack stat before evolving.
- Having an Everstone equipped, which blocks evolution.
Best locations to train and battle with Salandit
The best place to train a Salandit is Route 8 at Akala Island. You can also encounter it on Route 4.
Breaking Down the Evolution Process of Salandit: Step-By-Step
This section provides a more technical and scientific breakdown of the mechanics behind Salandit’s evolution. Though it is not necessary, it’s enlightening to know what happens to your Pokemon during the evolution process.
Just like any other Pokemon in the game, there are several factors that influence whether or not a Salandit will evolve into a Salazzle:
- The Pokemon must be female. Unfortunately, male Salandit cannot evolve at all.
- The Pokemon must have reached level 33.
- The Pokemon must not be holding an Everstone, which prevents evolution.
Once these conditions are met, Salandit will evolve into Salazzle. When it does, its typing changes from Poison/Fire to Poison/Dragon, and its evolution also increases several of its stats.
Maximizing Your Salandit’s Potential: How to Evolve It into Salazzle Quickly
Maximizing Salandit’s potential requires effective training and teaching it moves that are more fitting for Salazzle. Here are some recommended tips for getting the most out of Salandit:
- Train your Salandit effectively by making sure that its Sp. Attack stat is as high as possible.
- Teach Salandit moves that will help it defeat types it is weak against. For example, Ground- and Rock-type Pokemon.
- After Salandit evolves into Salazzle, teach it Poison-type moves to take advantage of its increased stats. Recommended moves include: Toxic, Venoshock, and Sludge Bomb
- Consider giving it the ability, ‘Corrosion,’ which allows it to poison any Pokemon no matter the type. This is an invaluable asset during battles and gym battles.
Experimenting with Different Methods: 7 Ways to Evolve Salandit into Salazzle
There are various ways to evolve Salandit into Salazzle. Here are some alternative or unconventional ways to try:
- Teach Salandit the move Dragon Claw. If it is female and knows this move, it will evolve into Salazzle.
- Trade Salandit with a friend who has a game that is set to a different language. When a Pokemon is traded with a game that’s set to a different language, it gains extra experience points. Some players have reported that this makes the evolution process happen faster.
- Raise the affection level of your Salandit by playing with it and giving it ‘Pokébeans’ in ‘Poké Pelago’. This can be done on your ‘island’ in the game. When your Pokemon is happy enough, it may level up faster and evolve more quickly.
Battling and Breeding Salandit: Pro Tips for Evolving It into a Lethal Salazzle
Now that you have evolved Salandit into Salazzle, it’s time to put it to good use. Here are some pro tips for combining Salazzle with other Pokemon:
- Teach it moves or give it items that will counteract its weaknesses. Salazzle is weak against Ground, Rock, and Water types, so consider teaching it moves to counter those types or giving it items to hold that will protect it against those types.
- Pair your Salazzle with Pokemon whose strengths complement Salazzle’s weaknesses. A Pokemon that can attack Ground types with ease, such as a powerful Water-type, can make a great teammate.
- Breeding your Salazzle can give it access to new moves and abilities that make it an even stronger competitor in battles. Breeding can be done at the ‘Pokémon Nursery’ at Paniola Ranch. Some recommended egg moves are Belch, Fake Out, and Knock Off. All these moves can be taught to a Salandit before evolving and be passed down to their offspring as an egg move when breeding.
If you want to become the ultimate Pokemon trainer, evolving Salandit into Salazzle is an essential goal for you to aim at. Following the tips and strategies in this guide will help you succeed in evolving Salandit into Salazzle. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced trainer, there are plenty of methods to experiment when it comes to evolving your Salandit.